Ginny in Mexico

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Nothing on a small scale...



I am showing you pictures of cupcakes that were brought into my class to celebrate a student's birthday last week. In this community, nothing is ever done in a shoddy way. I could not believe how gorgeous these cupcakes were... I ws so impressed that I grabbed my laptop, held it at a very odd angle just so I could capture what they looked like... And I don't think the picture does them justice... But yes, they were as good as the looked. Mmmm...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you did a great job capturing them - those look AWESOME.

Makes my betty crocker skills feel a little bit lacking. That group of cupcakes is definitely Martha Stewart quality.

Talk to you soon, dear
Bri

8:51 PM  
Blogger sarah. said...

wow. those are top-notch cup cakes. come home soon, ok? i just started getting into the xmas spirit this weekend and you need to come and join!

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home